Top Social

Classroom Decor Linky!!

6/16/2013
I'm linking up with Ashley from Just Reed for the Ten Pin Linky!  This week is all about Classroom Decor.
Click the picture to join in! 

Here are my top 10 classroom decor pins in no particular order: 

1. Tire Seats for a reading area {so cute!} This would go great with the Schoolgirl Style road trip theme.

2. This Quote to keep on my desk {Free Printable}

3. I'm really loving the new Schoolgirl Style theme...I'm seriously considering it for next year.

4. This word wall!

5. A classroom timeline is a great idea!  I need to remember to do this next year. 

6. These are made from vinyl table clothes so they are super easy to clean. The kids LOVE the pillows but they tend to have accidents which is NOT good with fabric! This might be a good compromise. 

7. This bookshelf/small group area is adorable! It looks so peaceful and organized.  I'm considering going to a binder system for my units...not sure yet. 

8. I love this desk!  My current desk is awful and I can barely open the drawers.
(Link is broken...sorry!)

9.  I like the added Bulletin Board space here and hooks for the headphones.

10. These are the cutest crate seats ever!  I love the gray with the brighter dots.

I'm all over the place when it comes to picking a theme for next year.  Have you chosen yours yet?

5 comments on "Classroom Decor Linky!!"
  1. Wall hooks for headphones are a terrific idea! What a space saver.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I get so overwhelmed picking a theme once I start looking at pinterest. I'm going with a color scheme of bright colors because I fell in love with some digital papers. So I'm creating a theme. Love the vinyl tablecloth pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pins are awesome. I adore Schoolgirl Style, too. And that word wall is so call! Please link up starting Monday on Classroom Management!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I always have trouble commiting to a theme because there are so many cute ones out there! I can't wait to check out your blogs Chrissy and Catherine. Thanks for hosting this Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!