Top Social

Monday Made It

8/06/2012
Monday's are becoming my favorite day of the week this summer thanks to Tara's Monday Made It linky!  I love looking at what everyone is making!  Here is what I worked on this week: 

1. I made my guided math stations rotation board and signs.  I love the way I have my math stations set up...I'm actually excited to teach math! And I'm not really a math person...You can read more about how I do guided math here.  You can get the math tub signs and rotation board cards here.
 Group names or student pictures will go on the blank cards.  
These are math tubs labels I made.  

2. I made objective posters too.  My principal wants everyone to post their objectives in the room and refer to them throughout the day.  If you like these, you can get them here




3. Next, I made a quick comprehension prompting sheet to tape to my guided reading table.  I saw a co-worker do this last year and I stole the idea from her.  Since I'm OBSESSED with these new backgrounds, I had to redo my prompting sheet to make it cute! 

This week, I plan on printing and making all of my journals and notebooks and centers for back to school!  I also hope to get into my room to start going through everything.  

Don't forget to link up with your projects too!

6 comments on "Monday Made It"
  1. Thanks for sharing....all of it looks amazing!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how organized everything is looking for math! Really cute labels. I'm all about bright colors! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have given me some ideas on how to set up guided math centers this year. Everything came out wonderful! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'm also loving all the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those objectives are ADORABLE. I especially love the rainbow chevron!

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky,

    I just saw your comprehension prompting sheet! It is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!