Top Social

Early Start and 50 followers!

12/30/2011
Okay, first of all, I am SOOOOO excited that I have 50 followers.  I started this blog as more of a journal and place to collect ideas.  Over the summer, I started reading some blogs and quickly became addicted!  That is when I started using this blog more as a place to share my ideas.  As a thank you to my 50 followers, I have a few freebies for you! 

As 2011 comes to an end, I have been reading everyone's new years resolutions...organization and planning seem to be two goals most of us have in common for 2012.  I have been wanting needing to come up with some forms that will allow me to do long range planning.  So I got an early start on my 2012 goals and made a few different sheets. 

 This is a general sheet you can use to jot down ideas for the future. 

This is a sheet I made that outlines each week in the quarter.  The blank section next to the week is for the dates.  You can get them both for free by clicking on the pictures or by visiting my Teachers Notebook store!  

Enjoy! 
2 comments on "Early Start and 50 followers!"
  1. I like the idea of outlining it. I have such a hard time with long term plans :(


    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, especially with no curriculum. I have IEP goals but it's up to me to organize how and when to teach those skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!