I'm linking up with Tammy at Live, Laugh, Love Everyday in Kindergarten to post my goals for next year. I'll be honest, last year I had no resolutions because I have a hard time keeping them so I'm going to try to keep it attainable this year. Maybe sharing them with my readers will push me to keep them :)
1. Eat better than I did in 2011
2. Exercise more than I did in 2011 (these two really shouldn't be to hard...the bar was not set high in 2011 haha)
3. Get married (Odd resolution but I've been engaged for 2 1/2 years - it's time to start planning again!)
1. Organize!!! (This probably should be a personal goal too but that's just not realistic) All of my goals for this year fall under this category so more specifically I want to:
- Make a sub tub
- Get my probe (assessment) books/kits made
- Start and maintain a lesson planning/prep routine (long range to weekly/daily)
- Organize lesson materials
Organization is such a hard thing for me and I don't know why. With my upcoming grad school semester, I am going to need to be super organized so I will be getting started on this resolution tonight. And as always, anything I make that may be useful to you, I will post here. Now it is your turn! Go post your resolutions and link up with Tammy!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!