Friday, July 6, 2012

Word Wall

I have always had small or shared classrooms so I never had enough room for a word wall.  I also had a wide variety of students (K-5) so figuring out what kind of words to put up was a challenge.  Next year, however, I will have all 2nd and 3rd graders who are with me all day :D  A word wall is a must for next year so I made some word wall letters to go with my color scheme. 

I'm considering adding orange in there too.  I plan on starting the year with a few sight words and environmental print...we will see how it progresses as the year goes on!  

I thought these came out cute so I added Custom Word Wall Letters to my Teachers Notebook store.  You can choose your own colors and fonts all for $1.  Check it out if your interested! 



How do you guys use word walls in your room?  Do you have any special activities you use with your word wall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!