Top Social

Tax Break Sale!

4/15/2012
Today is the last day of spring break for me...it also happens to be tax day!  I'm celebrating (having 1 day left of break) with a Tax Break Sale!  Everything in my Teachers Notebook Store is 15% off today.  
Click on the picture to go to my store!  
I know this says TPT not TN...I'd change it but I'm trying to finish my grad school thesis :(

Enjoy! 
3 comments on "Tax Break Sale!"
  1. I am a new follower. I found your blog through TN.

    Stop by and visit when you get a chance.
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'd really like to follow your blog by email. Is that possible? I can't find a signup box. thanks! mdbc77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista and Jessica - I am following both of you now! Your blogs are adorable!!

    I just added the follow by email button :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!