Top Social

Daily Objective Posters

10/28/2011
At every staff meeting so far this year, we have heard "subtle" suggestions to post our lesson objectives in our rooms.  I finally got around to making them this week and I hung them up today.  Here is how it looks:


After laminating, I hot-glued the sheets to a ribbon and then I glued everything to the wall.  They hang right above the finished work basket, next to the students cubbies.  

Since I was making them anyways, I decided to make a few more and put them on my Teachers Notebook store.  I made 3 different patterns - dots, stripes, and chevron stripes (which isn't uploading right now, I'll try again tomorrow).  Here are some sample pics:  

 


  

Click on the picture to be taken to the items in the store.  If you would like different wording, just email me at lessonplansandlattes@gmail.com and let me know.  I'd be happy to customize it for you.  Enjoy your Friday evening! 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!