Top Social

Bulletin Board Planning

8/07/2016
I am quickly running out of time to set up my room so I sat down today to plan some bulletin boards.  I was trying to decide what font colors to use...I don't know about you, but I am a visual person.  I have to see it before I know what I like. I didn't want to do the bulletin board 2-3 times so I quickly made digital versions in power point.  





I put a black background and purple border because that's the colors on my board.  I quickly decided that white font was out.  I think I am going to go with each word in 1 color instead of each letter.  Now I just have to print and cut my letters and I'm all set for putting up my board tomorrow!  

1 comment on "Bulletin Board Planning"
  1. Utilizing PowerPoint to create digital bulletin board mock-ups is a savvy strategy, particularly for those who, like you, prefer visual aids. This method enables experimentation with font colors and layouts sans the repetition involved in physical board revisions. By digitally visualizing concepts, planning and refining bulletin boards becomes streamlined before actual implementation. This approach not only conserves time but also ensures visually captivating boards that effectively communicate messages to students, enhancing engagement and comprehension in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!