Top Social

100th Day of School

2/23/2013
Tuesday was our 100th day of school!  I had the K-1 class join mine to do activities all day.  I finally remembered to take pictures!

Here a student is making a picture using cut outs of 100.

This group of littles are making a castle using 100 cups.  It fell down so they made a tower instead.  Hands down, this was everyones favorite activity!

These guys are building something with 100 legos.

We put 10 dots on 10 strips of paper and attached them to a sentence strip for our 100 day hats.

This student is working on her 100 book.  The prompts were: I wish I had 100, I wouldn't want 100, I could eat 100, I couldn't eat 100, and If I had $100 I would buy...

We also did skip counting to 100 puzzles, made strung 100 cheerios onto string, and did a making words sheet with the words "Hundred Days".  

This was a fun day for the kids {and for me}...we all needed a break from the regular routine and stress from upcoming annual reviews.
2 comments on "100th Day of School"
  1. SO fun! I love the castle with cups! :)

    - Sasha
    The Autism Helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower and I grabbed your button for my page. Please check out my blog, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!