Top Social

Desk Plates Freebie

5/25/2012
I still have 17 days left of school but I'm already getting ready for next year.  I keep reading about all of you who are already on summer break and I am soooo jealous!!  I already started printing some of the things I want to make like this adorable welcome sign: 
Click the picture to grab yours for FREE from Live, Love, Laugh Everyday! 

I haven't decided on a theme for next year yet.  I am thinking about doing a Where the Wild Things are theme...I'm a visual person so I have to see different themes before I can choose one.  I made some simple desk plates to see if it is a theme I might want to do.  Feel free to grab them from my Teachers Notebooks store...they are also free :) 


If you want the lines colorful, leave a comment with what colors you would like and I'll send them to you.  
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!