Top Social

Lesson Plans

6/28/2011
Don't get me wrong, I love planbook.com but after looking at this blog (http://ateachersplan.blogspot.com/p/home.html) I kind of want to re-think my plans.  I love the cute fonts and checklist approach to her plans.  If my plans were that simple to fill in, I might actually be able to plan a week in advance!  I'm going play with different formats and templates.  I'll post whatever I come up with.  I'm also noticing that many teachers planbooks are broken into subjects by week.  The plans on that blog are broken into ELA, Math, and Content areas.  The music teacher I work with does 1 set of plans per grade level and keeps them seperated by grade level.  I'm considering keeping my plans seperated by group.  We will see what I come up with!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!