Top Social

Back to School/Birthday Sale!

8/10/2013
Hi friends!  It's almost time to go back to school (or maybe you just started school).  Either way, it's the perfect time to stock up for the new school year and to make things better, there are TONS of sales and amazing bundles on Teachers Notebook this weeekend.  

To celebrate going back to school (and my Birthday which is Monday) everything in my store is 20% off!

These are the things I'm using right away this school year from my store: 
{Editable teacher binder with over 40 different covers/dividers}

{Editable teacher binder with these adorable kids as the theme}

{My Father's Dragon book companion...perfect read aloud for the start of school!  An e-version of the book is included so you can print them for your whole class}

{My sub plans are free and the binder is my FAVORITE product in my store}

{My updated science kit is just what you need to get started with science}

{I love the new sight word list from Lucy Calkins!}

Editable Class Rules Super Hero Theme
{Tons of editable class rules and clipcharts in different themes}

Comprehension Prompting Sheet
{Comprehension prompting sheet to keep you on track during guided reading}

Rounding Roller Coaster
{My favorite way to teach rounding...what kid doesn't love roller coasters?}

{Math stations start up kit...if you have wanted to use math groups but weren't sure how to get started this is great.  Trust me, you can have these up and running in a day}

{This is my power point presentation for Curriculum night (our back to school night).  I am also working on a packet to hand out to parents that night and as soon as it's done, I'll add it to this but the price will go up so grab it while it's .80!}

Wow, I didn't realize how many things I had in my store that I use the first few days of school!  While you are shopping, don't forget to check out bundles that are 80% off! 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!