Top Social

Word Wall

7/06/2012
I have always had small or shared classrooms so I never had enough room for a word wall.  I also had a wide variety of students (K-5) so figuring out what kind of words to put up was a challenge.  Next year, however, I will have all 2nd and 3rd graders who are with me all day :D  A word wall is a must for next year so I made some word wall letters to go with my color scheme. 

I'm considering adding orange in there too.  I plan on starting the year with a few sight words and environmental print...we will see how it progresses as the year goes on!  

I thought these came out cute so I added Custom Word Wall Letters to my Teachers Notebook store.  You can choose your own colors and fonts all for $1.  Check it out if your interested! 



How do you guys use word walls in your room?  Do you have any special activities you use with your word wall?

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!